Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm Sorry Rush!

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has a new website.

Check out
I'm Sorry Rush!
Ever wonder how Republicans can tuck their tail between their legs and apologize to Rush Limbaugh so quickly after they've offended their leader?

We've uncovered the secret Republican Apology Machine.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These guys know how to apologize!

Republicans who've dared to criticize Rush only to beg for his forgiveness:

Michael SteeleRNC Chairman Michael Steele:

Rush is not the head of the Republican Party. He's an "entertainer" whose show is "incendiary" and "ugly."

I'm Sorry, Rush
"My intent was not to go after Rush - I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh..."

"I was maybe a little bit inarticulate... There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership."

"I went back at that tape and I realized words that I said weren’t what I was thinking..."


Congressman Phil GingreyCongressman Phil Gingrey (R-GA):

"I mean, it’s easy if you’re Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh or even sometimes Newt Gingrich to stand back and throw bricks. You don't have to try to do what's best for your people and your party. "

I'm Sorry, Rush
“I clearly ended up putting my foot in my mouth on some of those comments and I just wanted to tell you, Rush, [...] that I regret those stupid comments.”


Gov. Mark SanfordGovernor Mark Sanford (R-SC):

"Anybody who wants [President Obama] to fail is an idiot, because it means we're all in trouble..."

I'm Sorry, Rush
Sanford’s Communications Director, said that "the governor was not referring to anyone" in particular.

Give it a try!

No comments: