Friday, March 27, 2009

Thank Goodness Palin isn't "Calling It Like She Sees It"

Firedoglake tells the continuing saga of Sarah Palin who "continues to champion personal responsibility by constantly blaming other people for her failures."



Last Friday at the Alaska GOP's Lincoln Day Dinner, The 'Cuda explained why McPalin and the GOP got their asses handed to them last November.

There was an unprecedented level of media slant this go around.

Forget Bush, Cheney, Iraq, Afghanistan, the economy, gas prices, Katrina, declining middle class wages, the failure of the banking system, health care, McPalin's assclownish campaign, Palin's obvious flaws and non-stop gaffes, etc. etc.

Nope, it was all the media's fault:

Some in the media actually participated in not so much the 'who-what-where-when-why' objective reporting on candidates and positions, those five W's that I learned when I had a journalism degree so many years ago in college, when the world of journalism was quite different than it is today," she said.

"No, things have changed," she continued. "But complaining? Or whining? Absolutely not. But I am going to call it like I see it. It doesn't do any good to whine about any of this. But I can call it like I see it. Sometimes it gets me in a lot of trouble when I speak candidly, and I speak from the heart and I do such a thing. But I am going to."

"And there was that media slant this go round," she said. "And unless things change, the GOP had really better can stand together, 'cause we got that on the battlefield also. I call it like I see it and like I lived it on the campaign trail. Not complaining, but dealing with reality."

Not whining, not complaining, just callin' like I see it, and gosh darn it, WE WOULD'VE WON IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT BITCH COURIC!!!

That, and...

"So I'm looking around for somebody to pray with, I just need maybe a little help, maybe a little extra," she said. "And the McCain campaign, love 'em, you know, they're a lot of people around me, but nobody I could find that I wanted to hold hands with and pray."

That's right -- if the McCain campaign hadn't been a bunch of secular godless heathens, Sarah Palin would be living at the Naval Observatory right now.

Digg!

No comments: